North Goa Tour
Pickup : Ex Calangute - Candolim - Baga- Panjim- Miramar- Donapaula- Margao - Colva
Daily Sightseeing Trip.
Timing: 08.00 AM TO 5.30 PM
What is included in the tour
Only Transport Cost By bus/ Tempo Traveller
- Dolphine Trip
View Point By Boat= Agauda Fort, Portuguese Jail, Jimmys Millennium Bungalow, Dolphine watching, Famous Film Shooting Point, Light House Beam
- Saligao Church
- Chauranginath Temple
- Vagator Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Calangute Beach
FORT AGUADA :
- Fort Aguada and its light house is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim beach, overlooking the vast expanses of Arabian Sea
SALIGAO CHURCH (En- Route) :
- It looks in the night like a shimmering jewel in the fields as you drive by on the Chogum road from Panjim to Calangute. Dedicated to Goddess of peace & one of the richest church in Goa
- DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR
VAGATOR BEACH :
- Picturesque beach with enchanting loveliness and scenic grandeur.
ANJUNA BEACH :
- Popularly known as “Hippies Paradise”. Anjuna also hosts the famous flea market wherein you can purchase many things ranging from fruits to jewelry, clothes and electronic devices.
CALANGUTE BEACH :
- The most famous holiday resort of Goa. Rightly called as “Queen of Goan beaches” .