North Goa Tour -
Pickup : Ex Panjim/Candolim/Calangute/Baga/Donapaula/Miramar/ Margao/ Colva
Daily Sight Seeing Trip.
Timing: 09.30 AM TO 5.30 PM
Note : Non Ac bus not going to Donapaula beach.
What is included in the tour
1. Transportation Cost by bus
2. Two days transportation fare included
3. The fare is for Single Person for Two days.
4. Driver Insetives & Batta
5. Guide Fees
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Boat Cruises Charges
2. Dolphin Entrance Fees
3. Any Museum Fees
4. Toll Parking
North Goa Tour
- Coco Beach
- Dolphin Trip
- Fort Aguada
- Lord Chouranginath Temple
- Vagator Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Saligao Church
- Calangute Beach
South Goa Tour
- Donapaula Beach
- Miramar Beach
- Old Goa Churches
- Bom Jesus Church
- ST Cathdral Church
- Mangueshi Temple
- Shantadurga Temple
- Fish Aquarium
- Colva beach
Note: The Non Ac bus will not Go To Donapaula Bus & Ac Bus will not Goa To Colva Beach
Two days Sightseeing
1st Day : NORTH GOA TOUR
COCO BEACH (DOLPHIN TRIP):
- A popular Aqua Sports center where live dolphin's mammals seeing in the Arabian Sea. Enjoy a wonderful boating ride to watch the dolphins at the coco beach or Sinqueim beach. (Only during the season time. Extra charge)
- Fort Aguada and its light house is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim beach, overlooking the vast expanses of Arabian Sea
LORD CHOURANGINATH TEMPLE:
- The local legend has it that any person who gets lost in its vicinity at night is met by the Lord himself in human form and led to his destination.
- Picturesque beach with enchanting loveliness and scenic grandeur.
- Popularly known as “Hippies Paradise”. Anjuna also hosts the famous flea market wherein you can purchase many things ranging from fruits to jewelry, clothes and electronic devices.
SALIGAO CHURCH (En- Route):
- One of the most beautiful churches in Goa. It is the Parish Church for the village of Saligao. The Goa Tourism Department has made arrangements to illuminate the church at night. It looks like a shimmering jewel in the fields as you drive by on the Chogum road from Panjim to Calangute. Dedicated to Goddess of peace & one of the richest church in Goa
- The most famous holiday resort of Goa. Rightly called as “Queen of Goan beache
2nd Day: SOUTH GOA TOUR
- *DONAPAULA BEACH:
- A lovely Golden beach of soft sand along with blue Arabian Sea. Goa Science Centre experience the thrill of 3-Dscience show to the Opposite direction of Miramar beach.
GOA SCIENCE CENTRE:
- It has lot of interactive exhibits inside the centre itself for all ages. Daily Science Shows are organized every day for young children while the Digital Planetarium, 3-D Film Shows, Science Demonstration Lectures, Science Film Shows, Taramanadal Shows and the Cybercad Shows are meant for all youth and old ages.
OLD GOA CHURCHES:
- Ancient Capital, famous for world heritage Monuments.BASILICA OF BOM JESUS: First minor basilica in India wherein the mortal remains of st Francis Zavier kept in silver casket.
- The most imposing of al churches, it overwhelms the visitors with its grandeur and awesome presence. Dedicated to St.Catherine.
SHRI MANGUESH TEMPLE:
- The one of the most prominent temples of goa dedicated to Lord shiva.
SHRI SHANTADURGA TEMPLE:
- Dedicated to Goddess of peace, who mediates between lord shiva and lord Vishnu. The One of the richest temples of Goa.
- The largest Commercial city of South Goa links by road and railway junction.
ABYSS FISH AQUARIUM:
- India's first non-governmental financed sea water aquarium project 'Abyss the Under World' in Verna. The aquarium contains 55 different types of fishes and accumulates 1,000liters of water.
- It's surely a jewel in Goa's crown of beaches only rival for its scenic splendor is Calangute. It is also known as Queen of Beaches which is a hippy haven.
- BOAT CRUISES