Scuba Diving - Dive The World
What is Scuba Diving?
Scuba Diving is a kind of underwater diving in which the divers go beneath the sea for having the view of the underwater life and to have fun or for some other purposes like exploring of underwater sea for some research work. The divers carry with themselves a self source of oxygen in the form of oxygen cylinders to get regular supply of oxygen as everyone knows there is minimal oxygen underwater.
Equipments Used in Scuba Diving
The equipments that is necessary for scuba diving includes dive mask and snorkel, regulator/octopus, BC/ power inflator, SPG/ Depth gauge, dive computer, scuba fins and wet suit, rebreather etc.
There can be availability of lots of Scuba diving in Goa packages that offers them with different services to make their experience more hair raising. The package mainly includes the instructor who guides you in your dive, various safety gears that will be used while diving are provided. The diving staff escort the divers to let them see the beauty beneath the sea and can find them into the new world around different varieties of creatures that are a part of our ecosystem. The Scuba diving in Goa package is normally kept affordable and easily accessible to everyone who desires of it.
Ex - Panjim Jetty / Miramar Beach / Coco Beach
You can book activity slots which are available from 08.30 AM till 03.00 PM.
Complementary: Video Shooting and Photos.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop Facility Within Candolim/ Calangute / Panjim / Mirmar
- Visiting to Grand / Bat Island.
- Dolphin Watching.
- View points by Boat: a) Aguada Fort. b) Light House Beam. c) Jimmy Millennium Banglow. d)Bollywood sightseeing famous Points.
- Lunch with Goan Traditional Food (Buffet).
- 3 ( three) beers for each Person.
- Snacks and coffee, tea, Soft drinks.
- Complementary Video Shooting and Photos.
- While coming/returning view/ visit Monkey Beach.