South Goa Tour - Ex Panjim/Candolim/Calangute/Baga/Donapaula/Miramar
Daily Sight Seeing Trip.
Timing: 09.30 AM TO 5.30 PM
Note: For Ac Tour bus is not going to Colva Beach for South Goa Tour and Non Ac bus not going to Donapaula beach.
- Miramar Beach
- Goa Science Centre
- Old Goa Churches
- Se Cathedral
- Shri Manguesh Temple
- Shri Shantadurga Temple
- Margao City
- Abyss Fish Aquarium
- Colva Beach
- A lovely Golden beach of soft sand along with blue Arabian Sea. Goa Science Centre experience the thrill of 3-Dscience show to the Opposite direction of Miramar beach.
GOA SCIENCE CENTRE:
- It has lot of interactive exhibits inside the centre itself for all ages. Daily Science Shows are organized every day for young children while the Digital Planetarium, 3-D Film Shows, Science Demonstration Lectures, Science Film Shows, Taramanadal Shows and the Cybercad Shows are meant for all youth and old ages.
OLD GOA CHURCHES:
- Ancient Capital, famous for world heritage Monuments.BASILICA OF BOM JESUS: First minor basilica in India wherein the mortal remains of st Francis Zavier kept in silver casket.
- The most imposing of al churches, it overwhelms the visitors with its grandeur and awesome presence. Dedicated to St.Catherine.
SHRI MANGUESH TEMPLE:
- The one of the most prominent temples of goa dedicated to Lord shiva.
SHRI SHANTADURGA TEMPLE:
- Dedicated to Goddess of peace, who mediates between lord shiva and lord Vishnu. The One of the richest temples of Goa.
- The largest Commercial city of South Goa links by road and railway junction.
ABYSS FISH AQUARIUM:
- India's first non-governmental financed sea water aquarium project 'Abyss the Under World' in Verna. The aquarium contains 55 different types of fishes and accumulates 1,000liters of water.
- It's surely a jewel in Goa's crown of beaches only rival for its scenic splendor is Calangute. It is also known as Queen of Beaches which is a hippy haven.