Daily Sight Seeing South Goa Tour - Ex Calangute.
Followed by Boat Cruise at 06.00 pm till 07.00 Pm (Rate per head Rs: 300/-)
- Coco Beach (Dolphin Trip)
- Miramar Beach
- Dona Paula
- Old Goa Churches
- Se Cathedral
- Shri Manguesh Temple
- Shri Shantadurga Temple
COCO BEACH (DOLPHIN TRIP):
- A popular Aqua Sports center where live dolphin's mammals seeing in the Arabian Sea. Enjoy a wonderful boating ride to watch the dolphins at the coco beach or Sinquerim
- A lovely Golden beach of soft sand along with blue Arabian Sea. Goa Science Centre experience the thrill of 3-D science show to the Opposite direction of Miramar beach
- An idyllic and picturesque picnic spot, overlooking a fine view of Zuari Estuary and Marmagao Harbour.
OLD GOA CHURCHES:
- Ancient Capital, famous for world heritage Monuments. BASILICA OF BOM JESUS: First minor basilica in India wherein the mortal remains of st Francis Xavier kept in silver casket.
- The most imposing of al churches, it overwhelms the visitors with its grandeur and awesome presence. Dedicated to St. Catherine.
SHRI MANGUESH TEMPLE:
- The one of the most prominent temples of goa dedicated to Lord shiva.
SHRI SHANTADURGA TEMPLE:
- Dedicated to Goddess of peace, who mediates between lord shiva and lord Vishnu. The One of the richest temples of Goa.